Thursday, January 8, 2009

Re. wifees survey lol

IN reponse to the wifee:-)


Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Yes, duh have 6 kids no choice in the matter when the dvd is 20.00 at a pop
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?:: sorry dear 10 years (stiflers mom) lol
Ever been in a car wreck?:: yes lets say that F*()(^& deer wasn’t even there when he cost me 1200.(when your 16 that’s a chunk)
Were you popular in high school??? Um well not really I graduated a year early but still had a top 10 gpa and WASN’T EVEN THERE..was in iceland drinkin lol when my classmates graduated.
Have you ever been on a blind date?:: does meeting somoene on the internet talking to them forever and then meeting them in person count? if so. .yes.
Are looks important?::hell no lol
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: im in the military there are some guys who I still talk to in iceland still
Have you ever been taken advantage of?:: Oh yes, and alot of its my own fault. I am too nice…..
By what age would you like to be married?:: lets see the real time I got married would be to the woman who is making me do this stupid survey. Don’t even count my ex shes a phyco………… LONG BORING ASS STORY
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:: As long as u don’t have an STD I couldn’t care… practice makes perfect lol
Have you ever made a mistake??? What a dumb question Im a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a good tipper?:: Yes, that is one thing I can say I am DEFINITELY a good tipper. .. Yes, we tip 20% higher if the service is out of this world and I have only gone below 15% one TIME when the waiter was too preoccupied with her table of friends to take care of us.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: 30 im a guy ...
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: My 8th grade math teacher mrs shockey had a's and b's in her class til she got married they put a dude in c's and d's
Have you ever peed in public?:: im a guy do the math
What song do you want played at your funeral?:: going to be dead does it matter
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:: Yes
.What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: Steak bloody sexy rare
Beatles or Stones?:: Beatles although love symphony of the devil…..
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:: Whats with the morbid death questions? I would pick nobody.. no wait.. Bin Laden, defintly that P.A.B.
Beer, wine or hard liquor?:: LIQUOR DEF
Do you have any phobias?:: NOPE
What are your plans for the future?:: to grow old and watch my kids grow
-Do you walk around the house naked?:: nope. Wifee wont let me
If you were an animal what would you be?:: bull short temped but quick to forget y the hell im mad lol
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:: dark have too much S&*& w blondes
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: Blind
Do you have any special talents?:: I "touch lives" I cant make a politiction talk to me lol
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:: take off my shoes
Do you like horror or comedy?:: comedy.. although.. I do like some horror, not really any good scary movies anymore
Are you missing anyone?:: yes.. every day...I miss my son shane havent seen him in 9 years once again LONG STORY….
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?:: Brad Pitt in the "Vamp" days and Mcdreamy im secure in my mascilinty lol
Where do you want to live when you are old?:: Somewhere warm
Who is the person you can count on the most?: my mother in law and the wifee
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:: ooooooooooooh the choices lol well we all know gwen stephanie and Pink lol but back in the day Marlyn monroe I know I know blondes well theres ALWAYS angelina woohooo yeah GIA baby!!!!
What did you dream last night?:: probably something stupid
What is your favorite sport to watch?:: baseball!!!!
Are you named after anyone?:: my dad
What is your favorite alcoholic drink?:: cptn morgan and the 3 wise men
Non alcoholic drink?:: used to be pepsi on a diet kick now
Have you ever been in love?:: yes and I am now.
Do you sing in the shower?:: sometimes if im awake lol i sing all the time...
Have you ever been arrested?:: Yes.. Charges were dropped tho kid stuff SSDD u know
What is your favorite Holiday?:: Christmas used to be… getting better the longer it is been since shane got taken from me..

Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: i have never really thought about it
Have you ever caught a fish?:: weird thing I was fishing the night before my first marriage… maybe I should have stayed fishing!! I used to go drink; talk to tricia on the puter; then go fish lol. best fish ever is red snapper!!!!

SEE I DID ONE!!! BABY LOVE YA MEAN IT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You my dear.. are a dork.